As they grow and develop, children come in contact with and may sometimes suffer from a variety of common illnesses. Fortunately, most of these illnesses and diseases are mild and self-limited. In order words, they go away either without or with minimal intervention.
Some may require a visit to the doctor. Others may last a few days to weeks and vary in severity.
You will find below information on some of the common illnesses that tend to afflict children. Some of the images may be graphic. Viewer’s discretion adviced.
- Baby Acne
- Colds (Upper Respiratory Infection)
- Ear infection
- Strep Throat
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Acetaminophen Dosage Chart
- Ibuprofen Dosage Chart
- Tips About Germ Prevention
- Vaccines and the diseases they prevent.
- Picture gallery of Common Diseases that are preventable by immunizations
- Videos of some Vaccine Preventable Disease conditions (Viewer’s discretion adviced)